Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

SPBID Public Hearing - reminder

Subject: SPBID Public Hearing - reminder
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 07/24/2017 03:26 PM

To: Daniel Taban <daniel@jadeent.com>, Robert Buente
<bbuente@1010dev.org>, Daniel Atwater
<daniel.atwater@oceanwideplaza.com>, Martha Saucedo
<msaucedo@aegworldwide.com>, "vwexman@uic.edu" <vwexman@uic.edu>,
"Ann Hickambottom" <ann.hickambottom@ywcagla.org>

CC: "tara@devine-strategies.com" <tara@devine-strategies.com>

All,

This is a quick note to remind you of tomorrow's public hearing, being held at City Hall
(John Ferraro Council Chamber, Rm 340, 200 N Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90012) at 10am. We
are item #4 on the agenda, so without knowing how many people show up for comments (on
this and other agenda items) it's hard to say exactly what time they'll get to us. I'm
hoping we'll be done by 11:45am at the latest.

Upon arrival, we will submit comment cards for each of you. If we do not receive any
oppositional comments, I'd like to request that you keep your comments very short and
sweet, (your name, your affiliation with the BID, and a simple statement saying you are in
support of its renewal). If we do have oppositional comments, please refer to your talking
points (I will have copies on hand tomorrow).

Thank you in advance for your time and for your continued support of the BID.

See you tomorrow!

Ellen

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1112 | c. 401 439 8147

1 of 2

10/19/2018 08:23 AM

SPBID Public Hearing - reminder